Location: Charlevoix, MI
Duration: 28 weeks
Vezér Industrial Professionals installed the equipment for a homogenization silo at a brown field cement plant expansion in Charlevoix, MI. The project included installing all silo associated equipment.
Scope of Work:
- Installation of blending silo steel structure, stairs, access platforms
- Installation of silo feeding system consisting of air slides, Beumer belt bucket elevator, Redecam dedusting filters and 8 feeding air slides on top of the silo, relief valves etc.
- Installation of fluidization system inside the silo composed of 12 extraction points and valves and a depressurization fan
- Installation of extraction air slides, weighing silo and the weighing silo extraction from two points composed of blockage and dosing valves, Pfister rotary weigh feeder and air slides.
- Installation of the transportation system to feed the extracted material to the pre-heater bucket elevator composed of air slides, dedusting filters, fans, compressed air piping, compressed air blowers etc.