Location: Charlevoix, MI
Duration: 56 weeks
Vezér Industrial Professionals installed the Sinoma equipment for a complete 4m dia x 8+3.5m air swept coal mill, 28-38t/h rated capacity at a brown field cement plant expansion in Charlevoix, MI. The project included installing all coal mill associated equipment and structural steel.
Scope of Work:
- Installation of the complete steel structure for the coal mill building including flooring, stairs, walkways, platforms etc.
- Installation of inlet and outlet slide shoe housings, slide shoes, ball mill, girth gear, main and auxiliary gear boxes and motors.
- Installation of shell and diaphragm liners
- Installation of hydraulic systems for the bearings, girth gear and drives.
- Installation of coal feed system including coal unloading hopper, belt conveyors, distributors, 2 storage bins for raw coal, schenck belt weighers, screw conveyors, etc.
- Installation of dynamic air separator with its drive, hydraulic and lubricating systems
- Installation of process bag filter with Thorwestern explosion valves, dust extraction and transport system, process and booster fans including platforms, stair ways, handrails etc
- Installation of stack for exhaust gases.
- Installation of CO2 and water sprinkler system for operational safety.
- Installation of glycol system for bearing lubrication.
- Installation of hot gas system from clinker cooler to the coal mill inlet.
- Testing, aligning and submitting reports for all equipment.