Location: Charlevoix, MI
Duration: 32 weeks
Vezér Industrial Professionals installed the Sinoma equipment for a complete finish mill 4.6m dia x 14m at a brown field cement plant expansion in Charlevoix, MI. The project included installing all finish mill associated equipment and structural steel.
Scope of Work:
- Installation of the complete steel structure for the mill building including flooring, stairs, walkways, platforms etc.
- Installation of inlet and outlet slide shoe housings, slide shoes, ball mill, girth gear, main and auxiliary gear boxes and motors.
- Installation of shell and diaphragm liners and diaphragm structure
- Installation of hydraulic systems for the bearings, girth gear and drives.
- Installation of drive input and output couplings and their alignment.
- Installation of feed system including belt conveyor and hoppers for feed storage to the mill.
- Installation of dynamic air separator with its drive, hydraulic and lubricating systems
- Installation of two process bag filters, dust extraction and transport system, process and booster fans including platforms, stair ways, handrails etc
- Installation of three Beumer bucket elevators
- Installation of gas ducts and expansion joints.
- Installation of cement fines cooler and auxiliaries.
- Installation of cement transport air slides and blowers
- Installation of two stack for exhaust gases.
- Testing, aligning and submitting reports for all equipment